SEEJ CONTRIBUTOR QUESTIONNAIRE
Please return this form along with along with one anonymous hard copy of your submission and abstract. An electronic copy of the submission and abstract should also be sent to the editorial office at (email@example.com). Before preparing your final manuscript, please consult all the "information for submitters" in the SEEJ section of the website AATSEEL.org.
Provide the following information as you would like it to appear on the Journal's "Contributor’s Page":
Full title (e.g., Assistant Professor of Slavic Languages):
Institution where it was earned:_________________________________________
Title of Submission (please include an abstract of up to one page):
In case it becomes necessary to contact you in connection with your submission, please provide:
Office phone number: (____) ____-_______
Home phone number: (____) ____-_______
Convenient time to call: ________________
E-mail address: _______________________
Fax number: ( ____)-___________________
Preferred Mailing address:
1) I am ___/am not ___ a member of AATSEEL for the present year and will be so at time of publication if published.
2) This submission has not been previously published in a peer- or editor-reviewed journal and is not under consideration elsewhere for publication.
3) I am enumerating any previous presentations, conference talks, dissertation, website, etc. in which this material has been used.
4) I am including an English-language abstract with my submission, and will forward a copy by e-mail
5) I grant AATSEEL the right to publish my submission in SEEJ and to authorize republication in other scholarly volumes, provided that one-half of any royalty of $50 or greater received by AATSEEL for such republication shall be paid to me.
Any other notes or comments:
Sign, scan, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail hard copies to:
Slavic and East European Journal
Dept. of Slavic and East European Languages and Culture
400 Hagerty Hall, 1775 College Rd.
Columbus, OH 43210-1340
C/O Dr. Yana Hashamova, Editor