The Department of Languages, Literatures & Cultures at Colorado State University seeks applications for a Non-tenure track position in Russian to begin in August 2019.
This is for a full-time position teaching all levels of undergraduate Russian language and a course on Russian literature & culture in English. Position is renewable contingent upon satisfactory performance.
– Advanced degree in Russian or closely related field
M.A. for Instructor rank Ph.D. for Non-tenure track Assistant Professor rank
– Experience teaching Russian language and culture
– Demonstrated advanced proficiency level in Russian and English
– Experience teaching Russian in a university setting
– Willingness to work on curriculum building, assessment, student outreach and recruitment
– Expertise in curriculum development
– Expertise in assessment
– Commitment to diversity through teaching and outreach
Please visit This Page and search for Russian.
Applicants should upload their dossier at Jobs Portal
References will be contacted for a reference letter upon submission of a completed application. All materials should be submitted online; no emailed applications will be accepted. Applications completed online by 11:59 pm (MT) on April 30, 2019 will receive priority consideration, but the position will remain open until filled.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer. Colorado State University conducts background checks on all final candidates.
Please contact LLC Assistant to the Chair Kaity Lewis, Kaity.Lewis@Colostate.edu
Posted on April 17, 2019.