The Psychology of Eating and Consumer Health (PEACH) Lab at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania is currently seeking a part-time Russian-speaking Research Assistant (RA) for a research study working with a food pantry.
We care about the health of our team. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our work requires minimal face-to-face interactions with others. This job requires interacting with staff at a food pantry and making contactless food deliveries to research participants. We will provide resources and training on how to maintain safe social distancing and will adhere to all government and university guidelines.
- Ability to speak Russian
- Ability to drive personal vehicle up to 25 miles to locations in Philadelphia. Mileage costs will be reimbursed.
- Customer service skills
- Comfortable with open, two-way communication among team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Competency in Excel, Google Sheets, and/or RedCap
- Regularly travel to various sites throughout Philadelphia to complete contactless food delivery to research participants
- Communicate with participants over the phone to schedule and confirm study appointments
- Recruit and enroll participants into research studies over the phone
- Conduct informed consent and cross-sectional interviews over the phone
- Manage and enter data
- Attend lab meetings via phone or Bluejeans video chat and provide feedback on fieldwork experiences
Most RAs work between 18 to 23 hours per week. Shifts take place during the hours of 9am-6pm Monday through Friday. Availability during the following shifts is preferred, although there is some flexibility.
- Tuesdays 3:30pm to 6pm
- Wednesdays 1pm to 3:30pm
- Thursdays 1pm to 3:30pm
Please email a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com
We are looking for an RA to begin as soon as possible. This is a temporary position; extensions may be available based on job performance and project needs.
To learn more about the PEACH Lab's work, visit us at https://apptrkr.com/1972143
Job Types: Part Time, Temporary
Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 an hour
Posted on August 07, 2020.